Questions to inspire
- A robot is a machine so why do we need to humanise it?
- Is it ok to produce robots that are more clever, more beautiful, and more functional than normal people?
- Do artificial limbs for people with disabilities need to look human or should we aim to ‘upgrade’?
- Are there any ethical considerations we need to address when robots are applied as servants (home, work, education or for pleasure)
- If technological assistance to end life is morally acceptable in some countries, is extending life 'forever' also morally acceptable?
- What are the ethical considerations and technology governance that companies and society need to think of, in the context of the rise of machines and the fusion with human bodies?